Located in the Virgin River Gorge between the Beaver Dam and the Virgin Mountains, this campground sits at an elevation of 1900 feet. The narrow corridor within the Paiute Wilderness makes it an excellent base for hiking and exploring. If you are not camping- and need to rest on your road trip, this place makes for a spectacular spot for a day picnic as well.
- 75 Tent and RV Sites- No hookups (7 sites have shade shelter)
- Water (TBD)
- Hiking Trails
- Limit Stay: 14 Days ($8 per site (up to 2 vehicles), Day use Fee-$2 per vehicle
- Paved access road and pull through parking
- Drinking water, flush toilets (ADA compliant)
- Self pay box- and campground host (occasionally)
Starting from Littlefield, go 16 miles N on I-15 and then take the Cedar Pockets Exit.
How to Book
Contact the Bureau of Land Management (435) 688-3200 or visit their website.
**Please note according to the BLM, this campground is closed until August 31, 2019***